Friday, December 31, 2010

Introduction: Part II

Once upon a time, a long long time ago...

Back in May of this year, I was settling into my new job and getting to know the ropes and my co-workers.  The desk they had given me just happened to be right next to the other single girl in the office.  After bonding over our shared frustration with dating in the Bay Area, she shared with me that she was using a free dating website to find her dates.  Having used Match.com 3 or 4 years prior, I was semi-familiar with online dating but not convinced of it's efficacy in finding Mr. Right.  She seemed to be getting a lot of communication and encouraged me to join the website with her.  On one of my days off I finally bit the bullet and started making my profile.

Let's go fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment